Saturday, August 7, 2010

Joshua LOVING The Wiggles!



It was such a HUGE blessing to be able to take Joshua to see his favorite group and to watch him enjoy it so much! My heart felt so full of love and thanksgiving, watching him. He sat for a full 2 and 1/2 hours, completely mesmerized!

We not only got to watch the show, but also got to meet The Wiggles and have our picture taken with them. Joshua wasn't too thrilled about the picture at the time, he wanted to visit with the guys, and instead we were having him turn away from them and look at the camera! He didn't find that to be the best use of his short time with them. I kind of agree, but I'm glad that we have it, and he did enjoy looking at it last night. :-)

DSCN2245

I also bought Joshua the PERFECT shirt!

DSCN2258

All in all a VERY good day!

Love one another!~Yvonne

1 comment:

Our3angels said...

Such a lucky guy to have met the wiggles!! I'm glad he had a terrific time!