Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My BABY boy is 5 years old today!

Baby Joshua...4 months old

I am feeling very, very blessed and grateful tonight. My Joshua is 5 years old today. I thought that since most of you have never seen a picture of Josh when he was a baby, I would post this one. His foster dad, Terry, sent this to me, and I just treasure it!! I never got to see Joshua this little, as he was 18 months old when I met him and brought him home. He is just as beautiful as a baby as he is now...those eyes, that smile!!! He just melts my heart COMPLETELY! He is such a huge blessing to us, I thank God for him every day, but have especially been refecting on it today, that his birthmom was giving birth to our baby boy 5 years ago today. WOW!!!! God is AWESOME!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a little HONEYMAN! I SO wish I had pictures of Will from when he was little. Jack was 5 months old when we got him so we have our own pics but it'd be nice to see the ones for Will.
Happy Belated Birthday big boy! You're girlfriend Peyton's 5th is coming soon :o)

HiHoRosie said...

I have a soft spot for adoption (all aspects) as I am an adoptee.

Happy belated birthday to your son! He seems like an absolute sweetie.

Enjoy your blog.