Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ta da!



I wouldn't normally be showing off my tummy in a blog post, but I'm just so excited about this I couldn't help myself! Two weeks ago, I was shimmying into these jeans and then do all the crazy stretching poses to stretch them out after they were actually on! The raw food diet is amazing. I have had this extra weight that I have done everything to get rid of for years, but nothing has worked, and now voila'!

2 weeks ago these were way too tight!!

Exciting times!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW! You GO girl :o) Getting rid of those carbs really gets rid of the belly fat. I did low carb just after Peyton was born and lost almost 60 lbs. The first thing to go was the belly fat because it's all water weight. I looked into your diet and I'm not so sure I can do it. I might try though. It's hard to let go of the pasta, lol.
Hey, my verification word for this post is "astest" how funny :o) Haven't we had our share of AS tests, lol.