Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our new friend and school...

We had our first day with our new friend Tiffany today! She was with us from 10-5 today and it went really well. Joshua seems to really like her a lot, and so do the rest of us, even the dogs love her. We went to speech and PT, and just hung out at the house everyone getting to know each other. Very casual day. Hopefully, she doesn't think we're all TOO crazy! hehehe!

Tomorrow Caylee and I go to co-op. She has her first big biology test; which she is very nervous about I think. I know she will do well though. Caylee loves science and has an awesome memory. In the past our testing style has been me asking her questions or her narrating what's she read in either oral or written format. This is different than that, but she has done very well with the written tests in Spanish 1 and 2. She's a smart girl!

We will start our history/language courses here at home next week. With all of our hospital visits and now Tiffany's first week, we've had to push it up a bit. We aren't too far behind when I had hoped to start though. I'ts going to be a lot of fun, we are going to be reading some really interesting books this year!

Tomorrow I'll post our book list...

Love one another!~Yvonne :-)

No comments: