Saturday, September 13, 2008

Potty training...



Or maybe potty timing would be the better phrase! hehehe! I've been keeping record today or all Josh eats or drinks and when he wets or poops his diaper; exciting times in the Hamrick house! Tonight about 15 minutes after his last bottle I sat him on the potty (the kind that fits over the regular toilet seat) with a step stool under his feet and after about 4 minutes he peed! I had to help him aim it down so it wasn't hitting mama in the face, but otherwise it went well! After he went, I helped him walk to the back of the toilet and flush and then he got to stand on the stool and wash his hands, all of that definitely made it worth it to him; he was laughing his head off! It was so cute! We went back to the living room and Daddy and Sissy cheered for him too, and that made him laugh all over again!

I am feeling so much better. That was one whopper of a virus I had. I didn't think it would ever end! It was so good to have Joshua's respite worker, Tiffany, here to help during that time. I don't know what I would have done otherwise! I slept most of the days away.

I'll get that book list on here soon! Caylee and I are really enjoying them a lot.

Love one another!~Yvonne

1 comment:

Ruralmama said...

Ahh, the joys of potty training! Sounds like you are doing a great job mom!