Sunday, August 17, 2008

Library sales...



Oh, just the words library sale send shivers of excitment through me!!!

Yesterday was the Hurst Library sale. 1 huge sack of books = $2.00! Yay!

Today; Bedford Libray sale here I come! I will be going with my mom; the one who passed on her passion for books to me; I was the oldest child and she had all the time in the world to read to me in my beginning years... Thanks Mama!

This will be my house one day:

It was clear that the books owned the shop rather than the other
way about. Everywhere they had run wild and taken possession of
their habitat, breeding and multiplying and clearly lacking any strong
hand to keep them down. (1963)
~ Agatha Christie ~


Love one another!~Yvonne

UPDATE: I hit the jackpot at the Bedford sale, so many great books there, brand new ones too. I don't know where the new ones came from; I'm assuming donations. It was a good time, but Joshua didn't think so; he made his whiny "shopping noise" much of the time we were there, so luckily there weren't many people there today. Joshua just does not appreciate a good shopping trip. He's just like his Daddy.

No comments: