Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Piteous Pooh Bear...



Poor little guy, he doesn't enjoy these treatments but as you can see he is already tolerating them pretty well. I really think that he understands that they make him feel better! He gets so still at times and just sits and breathes deeply over and over again. He is actually sitting still longer than he ever has before, and if you've seen Joshua in person you know just what I mean! Hehehehe!

I am very encouraged today. The breathing treatments seem to really be helping, unlike yesterday. I will wait until tomorrow to make the decision to take him in for the Pertussis test.

Hug your kiddos!~
Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to find you here blogging again!

You little guy is so big now! Just adorable! Too bad he is not well, but it is nice to hear that the treatments are helping. Josiah had breathing treatments a number of years ago and it was hard to get him to sit still and relax. He just wanted to rip the face mask off and go play!

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm lurking! And praying! -ml